Know what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting with examples from W88 Sports. Claim W88 free credit A$20 to play Over/Under 1.5 bets with W88zo beginner’s guide!
To enjoy some of the best sports betting games online it is important that you learn how to wager on most of the main betting options, especially in popular sports like Football. To help you with this, the W88zo team has put out a series of articles explaining popular betting options, and in this article, we will be looking into what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting on football matches. Here you will gain a detailed overview of the Over/Under 1.5 goals meaning in betting and also a simple tutorial on how to bet in the W88 Sportsbook. So, be sure to read till the very end, to also gain three bonus betting tips by the W88zo expert team.
What does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting?
To understand what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting, it is first important that you understand what does Over and Under stand for in sports betting online. The Over/Under betting option, commonly depicted as O/U in sportsbook, is one of the main betting options under most sports online, especially football. Here Over stands for more than and Under stands for less than, which means that you must make More or Less predictions of the total score combination of both teams at the end of their match based on a certain given margin.
So, what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting? Here 1.5 is the given margin, and so, you must bet to predict whether the total score of both teams at the end of the match will be Over 1.5 which is more than 1.5 goals, or Under 1.5 which is less than 1.5 goals. This way there are many different over/under margins provided for different sports based on average results of previous matches. Moreover, the Over/Under betting option is also available for half-time, as well as, individual team scores as side betting options in the sportsbook. Regardless, compared to most of the betting options under football matches, the Over/Under bets are easier to play and win.
Over/Under 1.5 goals meaning explained with W88 examples
To understand what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting in a much better sense, let us look at the Over 1.5 goals meaning and under 1.5 goals meaning separately in the table below. Here we will also be looking at the Over and Under conditions to win under the Over 1.5 goals meaning and Under 1.5 goals meaning tables, respectively. Lastly, to gain a better understanding of the Over/Under 1.5 goals meaning, we will be taking W88 Football match examples.
|Over 1.5 Goals Meaning in Betting
|Under 1.5 Goals Meaning in Betting
|Over means more than and thus, the Over 1.5 goals meaning in betting is more than 1.5 goals. Thus, the teams’ total score combined must be more than 1.5 goals, which means 2 or more than 2 goals.
|Under means less than and thus, the Under 1.5 goals meaning in betting is less than 1.5 goals. Thus, the teams’ total score combined must be less than 1.5 goals, which means 0 or 1 goal in total.
Play O/U 1.5 betting at W88 in 3 simple steps
With the above what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting explanation and the Over 1.5 goals meaning and Under 1.5 goals meaning examples, you can now use the given 3-step tutorial to wager on O/U 1.5 bets in the W88 Sportsbook. Using the W88 sportsbook can grant you with exciting W88 Promotion bonuses for new member accounts.
Step 1: Login and select a W88 Sportsbook
- To play O/U 1.5 betting, you should log into your W88 account by clicking on the ‘Login‘ button on the homepage. If you do not own a W88 account then create one in the W88 register by clicking on the ‘Join‘ button.
- After done with creating an account or logging into the W88 Register, click or hover your mouse over the ‘Sports‘ section on the homepage menubar, and from there select your preferred sportsbook to continue with the next two steps.
- If you want to bet on real matches then click on the CMD W88 sportsbook but if you wish to wager on virtual matches then click on the v-Sports 1 W88 sportsbook.
Step 2: Filter the sportsbook to find a match with O/U 1.5 bets
- In the next step of this tutorial, you must filter the sportsbook and to do that, select your preferred match timings from the early, today, or live options.
- Then click on the ‘Soccer‘ and ‘HDP & O/U‘ filter options to get the desired football matches all on one page in the W88 Sportsbook.
- Here you must then scroll down and locate a match with the Over/Under 1.5 betting option, and once done move on to the final step of this tutorial to wager on a sub-betting option.
Step 3: Wager on Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 and lock your bets
- Lastly, you must click on a sub-betting option which is Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 for the selected match’s over/under 1.5 betting option and this will open a betting slip to the left.
- In the betting slip, you must enter your betting stake, and doing so will show you the potential payout returns based on the stake and given odds of the selected sub-betting option.
- Finally, click on the ‘Bet‘ option to lock your bets in for the match, and all that is left to do now is enjoy the live match in anticipation of the match’s end results.
Match-end outcomes of Over/Under 1.5 goals meaning explained
Above we used the W88 Sportsbook’s football match as an example for the tutorial, so now let us look at the winning and losing outcomes of the same examples for both Over 1.5 and Under 1.5 sub-betting options. Here you will also learn more about the W88 Betting Odds and how the payouts are based on each betting option. To get a better understanding of the table below, be sure to reread the Over 1.5 goals meaning and Under 1.5 goals meaning mentioned. above.
|Wager on Over 1.5 @ 2.23
|Wager on Under 1.5 @ 1.61
|Betting odds: 2.23
|Betting odds: 1.61
|Betting stake: A$10
|Betting stake: A$10
|If the bet wins: Payout of A$22.30 is received
|If the bet wins: Payout of A$16.10 is received
|If the bet loses: Betting stake is lost
|If the bet loses: Betting stake is lost
The table above highlights the important aspects of the Over/Under 1.5 goals meaning the different outcomes. Moreover, here you can also get a better understanding of how the betting odds work in sportsbooks. Higher odds are known to provide more payout returns and this is thanks to the fact that there is more risk to the bet. However, lower odds come with lower risks and so provide lower payouts as you do not have to defy major odds. Based on this, you can learn to make accurate betting decisions taking into account the Over 1.5 goals meaning and Under 1.5 goals meaning above.
3 Tips to win Over/Under bets in the W88 Sportsbook
In the final section of this article, let us look into the W88zo betting tips that can help you ace your bets in the W88 sportsbooks. Moreover, these 3 betting tips are helpful for any over/under margin or betting options in sports matches, so claim the W88 Free Credit of A$20 today and try our these tricks to win today!
- Make use of previous match stats: In the sportsbook of the W88 website, there are statistical data reports that you can refer to to learn about the previous match results of the teams as shown in the image above. These help in making accurate predictions for over or under bets.
- Wager on lower betting odds more: Another helpful tip is to wager more on lower betting odds. This is because lower betting odds provide bettors with low-risk accurate decisions in the sportsbook. Although lower odds payout less, it is better to win something than lose all and win nothing.
- Avoid Parley betting on O/U bets: Lastly, the O/U betting option is one of the easiest betting options to play in the sportsbook. So, it is best to play these bets individually per match rather than typing them up together as parley bets. This is because Parley bets, although they pay more, require you to win all the betting options, which is very risky, and thus, it must be avoided.
This was the What Does Over/Under 1.5 Mean in Betting explained to you in the most beginner-friendly method with a simple 3-step betting tutorial by the W88zo team. Now all that is left for you to do is go ahead and wager on the O/U 1.5 bet option in the W88 sportsbook, keeping the over/under 1.5 goals meaning in mind. With this, we bid adieu but feel free to visit W88zo again and again to keep up with the Over 1.5 goals meaning, Under 1.5 goals meaning, and other betting options explanations for beginners.